《荒島余生》的經典臺詞摘抄

    時間:2021-06-14 14:15:28 臺詞 我要投稿

    《荒島余生》的經典臺詞摘抄

      很多時候,我們工作其實是為了更好的生活,然而當真正投入到工作到忘我的境界時,又還有多少人記得工作的意義。這樣的死循環,終于因為一場墜機事件,讓《荒島余生》的主人公,領悟到了人生真諦。

    《荒島余生》的經典臺詞摘抄

      荒島余生經典臺詞,不要忘記生活的.意義。

      Cast away'lines

      應該沒有錯

      We both had done the math and Kelly added it all up.

      我倆當年都計算過了凱莉考慮過所有的因素

      She knew she had to let me go.

      她知道一定要放棄我

      I added it up knew that I'd lost her.

      我考慮過了一切,知道自己會失去她

      Cause I was never gonna get off that island.

      因為我永遠無法離開那個島

      I was gonna die there.

      我會死在那里

      Totally alone.

      孤單地死去

      I mean I was gonna get sick or get injures.

      我會生病、受傷或有其它意外

      The only choice I had

      我只有一個選擇

      The only thing I could control was when and how and where that was gonna happen.

      我唯一可以控制的就是什么時候、怎么樣以及在哪里死

      So I made a rope.

      因此。我造了一條繩子

      And I went up to the summit to hang my-self .

      爬上山頂想吊死

      But I had to test it you know?

      但我得先試試那條繩子

      Of course. You know me.

      當然,你了解我

      And the weight of the log snapped the limb of the tree.

      代替我的木頭太重把樹枝折斷了

      So I couldn't even kill myself the way I wanted to.

      所以我。甚至不能選擇自己的死法

      I had power over nothing.

      我對什么都無能為力

      And that's when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket.

      就在那時我有了種溫暖的感覺

      I knew somehow that I had to stay alive.

      我知道,無論如何。我一定要活下去

      Somehow I had to keep breathing even though there was no reason to hope.

      無論如何我一定要繼續呼吸即使已經沒有盼望的理由

      And all my logic said that I would never see this place again.

      邏輯告訴我再也見不到這個地方了

      So that's what I did. I stayed alive. I kept breathing

      這就是我所做的我活下來了我繼續呼吸

      And then one day that logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in gave me a sail.

      后來有一天,邏輯被證實錯了。因為潮水給我帶來了一面帆

      And now here I am. I'm back in Memphis talking to you.

      而現在,我在這里。我回到了孟菲斯。在跟你說話

      I have ice in my glass.

      我的杯中有冰

      And I've lost her all over again.

      而我又重新失去了她

      I'm so sad that I don't have Kelly.

      沒有凱莉我很傷心

      But I'm so grateful that she was with me on that island.

      但我感激她 陪我度過了島上的歲月--

      And I know what I have to do now.

      我知道自己現在要做什么

      I gotta keep breathing.

      我要繼續呼吸

      Because tomorrow the sun will rise.

      因為明天,太陽將會升起

      Who knows what the tide could bring?

      誰知道潮水會帶來什么?

    【《荒島余生》的經典臺詞摘抄】相關文章:

    《荒島余生》03-02

    荒島余生說課稿10-09

    《荒島余生》說課稿09-21

    荒島余生說課稿01-28

    《荒島余生》說課稿06-16

    《荒島余生》教案范文06-29

    《荒島余生》教學反思01-07

    《荒島余生》說課稿模板05-01

    《荒島余生》說課稿范文07-03

    国产一级a爱做免费播放_91揄拍久久久久无码免费_欧美视频在线播放精品a_亚洲成色在线综合网站免费

      中文字幕人成乱码熟女免费69 | 伊人大杳焦在久久综合网 | 一区二区三区久久亚洲 | 午夜热门精品一区二区 | 亚洲中文字幕高清一区久久 | 亚洲国产精品ⅴa在线播放 中文字幕羞羞视频网站 |